Welcome to Iron and Grit™ Fitness
Iron and Grit is dedicated to help you live a better life through fitness.
Fitness is more than looking good. Fitness is more than being strong and having huge muscles.
Fitness is about maximizing your life in every way possible.
Fitness is about health, looking good, feeling good, being strong and making your mind up to achieve something to prove to yourself you have what it takes.
I chose Iron and Grit because the name encapsulates my fitness philosophy
Iron is a mutable yet tough substance that can be shaped and molded into anything. Iron is also the base metal for weights. and weights are used to shape you’re body.
Grit is strength of character granting you the ability to tackle challenges head-on to achieve your desires.
Fitness doesn’t always come easy. It’s tough to stay on track. Iron and Grit gives you the tools, techniques and strategies you need to not only reach your fitness goals, but crush them.
Iron and Grit are the only two ingredients you need to get fit.
All Grit, No Quit™
Iron and Grit Online was designed to be a convenient resource for you to learn about fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyle. I hope you enjoy the articles on my site and that they benefit you. Below are a few article hand-picked by me to get you started:
Articles about Gaining Muscle and Losing Fat
- How I Lost 20 Pounds in 12 Weeks (from ‘Dad Bod’ to ‘Bad Bod’)
- How I gained 10 Pounds of Muscle in 12 Weeks with Deadlifts
- How I Bulked Up 30 Pounds in 4 Months as a Hardgainer
Popular articles about bodybuilding, training and building muscle
- Herschel Walker’s Insane Bodyweight Workout Routine
- Vince Gironda’s Old School 8×8 Workout
- The Serge Nubret Workout: Pump Training for Rock Hard Muscle
- German Volume Training: Build Muscle Like a Bavarian
- How Did Men in Ancient Times Get so Muscular?
- The 10 Best Muscle Building Movements of All Time. Ever.
Popular articles about diet, nutrition and supplementation
- Eat Like a King and Stay Lean with Intermittent Fasting
- Mason Jar Meal Prep to Save Time, Money and Eat Healthy
- 3 Quick and Easy Breakfast Options with 25+ Grams of Protein
- Old School Supplements: Liver Tabs and Whey Powder to Build Muscle
- The Steak and Eggs Diet for Fat Loss and Increased Testosterone
Follow Iron & Grit on Social Media
(Update: at this time I’m not taking on additional clients. You may join the waitlist by reaching out via the contacts page.)