Welcome to Iron and Grit™ Fitness – Your source for workouts, nutrition, motivation
and online personal training. (Update: at this time I’m not taking on additional clients. You may join the waitlist by reaching out via the contacts page.)
Iron and Grit is dedicated to help you live better:
Here you will find fitness advice that will help you live a healthier life.
It’s my mission to help you look and feel your absolute best. Because when you feel good + look good, good things happen.
Why Iron and Grit?
To put it simply:
I believe weight training is the best way to shape your body and keep it fit.
I believe that in order to succeed you must have a persistent, determined, relentless, never-say-die, positive attitude and whole-hearted conviction you will ‘crush it’ day in and day out. In short, you need Grit.
All Grit, No Quit™
Iron and Grit Online was designed to be a convenient resource for you to learn about fitness, nutrition and healthy lifestyle. I hope you enjoy the articles on my site and that they benefit you. Below are a few article hand-picked by me to get you started:
Articles about Gaining Muscle and Losing Fat
- How I Lost 20 Pounds in 12 Weeks (from ‘Dad Bod’ to ‘Bad Bod’)
- How I gained 10 Pounds of Muscle in 12 Weeks with Deadlifts
- How I Bulked Up 30 Pounds in 4 Months as a Hardgainer
Popular articles about bodybuilding, training and building muscle
- Herschel Walker’s Insane Bodyweight Workout Routine
- Vince Gironda’s Old School 8×8 Workout
- The Serge Nubret Workout: Pump Training for Rock Hard Muscle
- German Volume Training: Build Muscle Like a Bavarian
- How Did Men in Ancient Times Get so Muscular?
- The 10 Best Muscle Building Movements of All Time. Ever.
Popular articles about diet, nutrition and supplementation
- Eat Like a King and Stay Lean with Intermittent Fasting
- Mason Jar Meal Prep to Save Time, Money and Eat Healthy
- 3 Quick and Easy Breakfast Options with 25+ Grams of Protein
- Old School Supplements: Liver Tabs and Whey Powder to Build Muscle
- The Steak and Eggs Diet for Fat Loss and Increased Testosterone